Thank you for the chance to learn a bit about you just now.
As explained during our call, The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™ service cost $925. People find The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™ to be a good value because their questions are answered and documented in one session and under one known fee. The all-in fee includes a pre-call document review, up to a two-hour consultation where we discuss in detail your financial situation, goals, savings plan, investment plan, tax management, and portfolio maintenance plan. We provide a written summary of call notes and recommendations after the consultation.
Most clients we work with are do-it-yourself investors who manage their own portfolios. Occasionally, a client requests a professional manager to implement and maintain their plan. We can provide a referral to a low-cost manager after our consultation, if you request one.
If you’d like to move forward with The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™, please schedule a time using this link: https://jonluskin.com/2-hour.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of the process:
Once you schedule the 2-hour appointment using the link above, you will receive an email. The email will link to a Dropbox folder, a service to store and share files securely online. The program is simple to use. Instructions are included in the email.
Step 1 – Prepare and upload documents when The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™ date nears.
- Read and complete our Engagement Letter. The engagement letter explains The Portfolio 2nd Opinion service.
- Complete the Personal Profile. You’ll answer questions so we can learn more about you ahead of our call.
- Add these documents to Dropbox, along with account statements, spreadsheets, Investment Policy Statement, insurance policies, and any information you deem important. If providing account statements of taxable accounts, please include cost basis information.
Step 2 – Consultation Day
- Please be prepared to spend up to two hours on this call.
- After the call, we will write a letter outlining the important points of the meeting and our recommendations.
Step 3 – Payment
- We’ll send you a letter by email with notes and recommendations after our consultation.
- This letter is attached to an invoice. Pay online by credit card.
Step 4 – Implement
- It’s up to you to make changes in your portfolio. If you prefer to hire a low-cost portfolio manager to implement the plan, we can provide a referral.
To start this process, schedule the next step using this link: https://jonluskin.com/2-hour.
Please contact me at email@example.com or (619) 394-4644 if you have any questions.
Thank you again for your interest. I look forward to working with you.
Jon M. Luskin
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™