Thank you for scheduling your two-hour phone consultation for The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™.
You should soon receive an email from Rick Ferri (via Dropbox) with your link to a Dropbox folder, a service to store and share files securely online. If not, please let me know. You can reach me at hello@JonLuskin.com.
Please see the below two links, which will help you complete the following steps in The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™:
Step 1 – Prepare and upload documents when The Portfolio 2nd Opinion™ date nears.
• Download, read and complete our Client Engagement Letter. Type in the appropriate information, initial at the bottom of pages 1 & 2, and type your name(s) on page 3. There is no need to sign the form. You agree to the terms and conditions by typing in your name(s) on page 3. Save the document to your files as a pdf and copy it into your Dropbox folder.
• Download and complete the Personal Profile. The more information you provide, the better advice I can deliver on our call. Save the document to your files as a pdf and copy it into your Dropbox folder.
• Add these documents to Dropbox, along with account statements, spreadsheets, investment policy statement (IPS), life insurance policy statements, disability insurance policy statements, and any information you deem important. If providing account statements of taxable accounts, please include cost basis information.
Step 2 – Consultation Day
• Please be prepared to spend up to two hours on this call.
• After the call, we will write a letter outlining the important points of the meeting and our recommendations.
Step 3 – Payment
• We’ll send you a letter by e-mail with notes and recommendations after our consultation.
• This letter is attached to an invoice. Pay online by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer (ACH).
Step 4 – Implement
• It’s up to you to make changes in your portfolio. If you prefer to hire a low-cost portfolio manager to implement the plan, we can provide a referral.
Please contact me at email@example.com or (619) 394-4644 if you have any questions.
Thank you again for your interest. I look forward to working with you.
Jon M. Luskin
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™