Host Jon Luskin, CFP® and the do-it-yourself investor community ask questions to financial experts – live.
You can get the dates and times for the next Bogleheads® Live by following the John C Bogle Center for Financial Literacy (@bogleheads) on Twitter.
You can see a list of previousBogleheads® Live episodes here.
Dan Otter discusses investing in K-12 403(b)s.
- Show Notes
- 403bwise Advocacy Toolkit
- How to campaign for a better 401(k) plan
- 403bwise Facebook group
- Bogleheads® Live with Sean Mullaney and Cody Garrett: Episode 11; #FIRE Taxes
- Bogleheads® Live with Steven Fox: Episode 17
- Wise Advice
- “Fine” 403(b) Companies
- Equitable SEC Settlement (#229)
- ‘Learned by Being Burned’ podcast
- John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy
- Bogleheads® Forum
- Bogleheads® Wiki
- Bogleheads® Reddit
- Bogleheads® Facebook
- Bogleheads® Twitter
- Bogleheads® on Investing podcast
- Bogleheads® YouTube
- Bogleheads® Local Chapters
- Bogleheads® Virtual Online Chapters
- Bogleheads® on Investing Podcast
- Bogleheads® Conferences
- Bogleheads® Books
The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. At Boglecenter.net, your tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated.
Leave a Reply