Host Jon Luskin, CFP® and the do-it-yourself investor community ask questions to financial experts – live.
You can get the dates and times for the next Bogleheads® Live by following the John C Bogle Center for Financial Literacy (@bogleheads) on Twitter.
You can see a list of previousBogleheads® Live episodes here.
Robin Wigglesworth discusses the history of index funds and his book, “Trillions: How a Band of Wall Street Renegades Invented the Index Fund and Changed Finance Forever.”
- Robin Wigglesworth
- Trillions: How a Band of Wall Street Renegades Invented the Index Fund and Changed Finance Forever
- Bogleheads® Forum
- Bogleheads® Wiki
- Bogleheads® Reddit
- Bogleheads® Facebook
- Bogleheads® Twitter
- Bogleheads® on Investing podcast
- Bogleheads® YouTube
- Bogleheads® Local Chapters
- Bogleheads® Virtual Online Chapters
- Bogleheads® on Investing Podcast
- Bogleheads® Conferences
- Bogleheads® Books
The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. At Boglecenter.net, your tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated.